Re: PF members exhibit on 01-19-13

Thanks Emily ... I'll try to put the uncropped version on FB tonight.
It was "shot to be cropped" because I only had the 180mm fixed length lens in my bag - and the castle wall wouldn't
move closer..
There's a bit more space on all sides on all 4
version.

Cropping wise for web display is a compromise - I've only just noticed Andy is accepting bigger images these days ;o)

Hope you enjoyed North Wales - I know I did ... especially Anglesea and Portmerion. Rain ... well, it's Walws.

Oh, really enjoyed this week's gallery. Some really nice images.

The dandelion was fun ... but (I have not checked) looked like a mirrored image?

Jan's pic looks like it could be really good BUT has suffered a bit in downscaling for display. I'd like to see a
"bigger" vesrion.

Thanks to all the contributors ... and comments.