Re: PF members exhibit on 01-19-13

On Jan 23, 2013, at 4:32 PM, asharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 but why should they?

I don’t know, maybe I’m working with the logic part of my rain, but I think they should pretty much leave the entries alone if they are anywhere in the ballpark as to the requirements as it is much easier for them. You can see the logic of that, can’t you Andrew?

If we followed the rules all the time, photography would be as dull as dishwater.

Jan Faul
Rulebender