Re: PF members exhibit on 01-19-13

>> Rob Talbot - 53.139444,-4.275315
>
>Well, I went there with google maps, and then to street view, and damned
>if there weren't three bicycle racks in a row! I'm not sure what to think
>of the photo, though; it isn't really compelling, but they are not
>entirely unattractive, either, with the bands of pavement above them.

Andrew - thanks for the comment.
Glad you found it on streetview :o)
(If nothing else it puts it in the cluttered context od the environment)

It's just a photo - nothing more - I kind of liked the colours and patterns and that's about it. Nothing put in -
nothing taken out ... cropping is the eternal decision I never complete.

Rob