Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6155/ Photoshop CS2

I got that message the first time I attempted to download Photoshop Elements 5 but I just clicked on the
downloaded exe file again in my download folder and it worked find. I suspect it tried to install it into the program file the first time and not into the program(x86 file). I dumped System Mechanics as it couldn't distinguish shortcut from the program file and the program(x86) file and because Windows 7 took over some of it functions and other reasons. Of course I am in the Windows OS not a mac.
Roy