Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6155/ Photoshop CS2

I heard that on the mac these will not work with Intel based macs
Mário Pires

Photographer and curator of Photography now! http://www.scoop.it/t/photography-now

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net
https://www.facebook.com/retorta
http://twitter.com/retorta

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx> wrote:
I tried it with InDesign and InCopy and the latter launched without any problems.
The key was as expected etc.

Peeter Vissak