RE: 8 new photographs in PF gallery on Jan 05, 2013

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Jan 05, 2013.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

                         HAPPY NEW YEAR!

          Jim Thyer - Point Lonsdale Pier

This is a nice composition but empty. It is like a scene from a disaster
movie where everyone is dead and only the remains of our endeavours are
mouldering away.

          Christopher Strevens - Lonely Christmas Day

I'm still lonely and when I go down to the shops the bustle is absent and
the number of active cars is lower by far.

          Bob McCulloch - Waiting

It must be Christmas I suppose and nothing happened.

          Emily L. Ferguson - Jacek answers the press' question

Or is it a press-gang?

          John Palcewski - Undies

I put hers in the tumble-drier.

          Jan Faul- William Patterson House, Gettysburg

A very lonely scene again!

          Jonathan Turner -

She looks a bit stressed.

          Ken Sinclair - Grain-bin (VDB2)

No grain, no baker and no customers. It must be Christmas!

I may have a captured image to send before the deadline but poverty means I
have to stay at home more. I'm still is my night clothes. But I will wash
and change before I go to bed.