Re: Scanner info

I have two scanners, one a scanner and the other a
printer/copier/scanner/fax.  Scans from both are .pdf files.

I found a number of prints from 19?? but not the negs.

Is there a scanner out there that outputs .jpg format?

when you scan select file>save as - when the dialogue box pops up you'll see the prompt for the file name. beneath that you'll see the prompt for the file type. go look see if jpg is in there