Re: Scanner info

Unless you have a word recognition program your pdf scans are just an image. Open them in Photoshop and save the indidual pages as jpg.
Roy

In a message dated 1/7/2013 10:53:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, w8imo@xxxxxxxx writes:
I have two scanners, one a scanner and the other a printer/copier/scanner/fax.  Scans from both are .pdf files.

I found a number of prints from 19?? but not the negs.

Is there a scanner out there that outputs .jpg format?

Thanks,
Bob