Re: Polaroid D+S

Polaroid Dust and Scratches software, choose white spots.  Sometimes there are artifacts but they can be easily removed with the History brush.  It's the only software I've found that works with lots of white spots.  Only works with 32 bit so I keep 32 bit PS on the computer just for that.

http://polaroid-dust-scratch-removal-software.en.softonic.com/

Tina