Exhibition

I have the colour under repair so I cannot see the images and comment at the same time on my windows phone so I will work from my poor memory.
In the radioactive tank the uranium round penetrated and did not explode but caught fire poisoning everything around.
The iris is another flower. I don't do those now.
The sunset is unremarkable.
I like the lady in the hat. I did not know there was a polar express.
I cannot recall any more, sorry.
Chris.
Sent from my Windows Phone