Polaroid D+S

Hi All -

I am trying to spot some 8x10 Polaroid prints with their dust and spotting software and nothing I can do seems to affect the gazillion little white bubble left behind by the rollers in the dark areas of the prints. D+S has some ‘issues’ with black and white spots in B/W  and this seems to be another problem area. It seems to ignore the white spots on a positive print, and I am unsure as to how to proceed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jan