Comments

Dan Mitchell
Michael:  A very nice portrait.  I like the natural lighting and informal look.  It says a lot about the photographer and the subject (both are at ease and comfortable).

Bob McCulloch
Iris:  The nice diagonal lean of the flower stocks draw the viewer’s eyes through the photograph.  Nice colors, well composed and framed.

Trevor Cunningham
berlin:  I got lost in this image while viewing it.  I can smell the crisp air and feel the chill.  I live in an area where we don’t have seasons and I miss them, too.  They are part of the magic.

Michael Hughes
1000 year old oak tree:  Wow!  1000 years.  I’d love to see some more detail, but that isn’t always possible due to lighting, etc. that the photographer can’t control.  I see a face in the trunk.  Is that my imagination?

Andrew Davidhazy
Bianca: "no you don't!" :  I wouldn’t want to try to take that ice cream away from Bianca.  She’s a beautiful little girl with her pink cheeks and golden curls.  I’d love to see a photograph of her when she isn’t being so . . . possessive.

A very nice show this week.  I like the two portraits on each end, then two natural and “green” images with the horizontal in the center.  We’ll done.  Thank you to photographers and staff.

Marilyn
****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator.
****
Bartholomew's Buttons, a children's story using the characters in
Where's Ezra? about work ethics. A delightful story beautifully illustrated by Leslie Duffey.