RE: PF members photographs on 11/24/2012

See Below.

Dr Chris
http://www.cs003o327.webspace.virginmedia.com/
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Nov 24, 2012.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

                    Dan Mitchell - Michael

It is OK...

                    Bob McCulloch - Iris

I do not like flowers but it is properly exposed and focussed. I do not like
the background.

                    Trevor Cunningham - berlin

Nice image of a park with shed leaves and frost. I like the mist. However it
could be anywhere there is nothing that I saw to connect it with Berlin.

                    Michael Hughes - 1000 year old oak tree

How do you know it is a 1000 year oak? It is old certainly. In Sevenoaks all
the 7 1000 year oaks have fallen.

                    Andrew Davidhazy - Bianca: "no you don't!"

I like the curly blond hair and cheeky look but we are not allowed to
photograph children here because the images could be misused by paedophiles.

I have seen photographs of me in my first year of life that shows an
attractive boy with curly blond hair... Not now!

Chris.