Comments

Michael Hughes
You can't take it with you, but what a way to go!:  An interesting vehicle, but it leaves me with a couple of questions.  Where was this taken?  What is written on the window of the vehicle?  It doesn’t look long enough to hold a coffin.  Is it?

Jan Faul
Cullen Viaduct:  I like the shape and edges of this photograph.   This image has great depth of field, and textures and the shadows are strong.  An interesting image.

Emily L. Ferguson
Waiting out the storm:  The clouds are ominous and the scramble of buoys, ropes, etc. show that a storm has all ready appeared, yet, the house looks serene.

Bob McCulloch
Storm Clouds Over the Upper Bay:  I like this.  Nice depth of field,  the structures that are so clearly shown in the distance add interest and the expanse of water between the foreground and background tell a story (between the threatened storm and distance, it’s going to be a struggle to get to the final location).

Dan Mitchell
Étienne:  My impression is this is a nice quiet scene, but strong.

Christopher Strevens
Lady with pram:  Textures (bricks) and colors (brick red pram and street and buildings and blue jeans, blue sign and the pale blue overcast of the sky) add interest.  I can study this image for quite a while and it still holds my interest.

I enjoyed these photographs.  Thank you to all who contributed and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn
****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator.
****
Bartholomew's Buttons, a children's story using the characters in
Where's Ezra? about work ethics. A delightful story beautifully illustrated by Leslie Duffey.