Comments

Roy H. Miller
Garden Spider”  I can see this on some teen’s T-shirt.  I like the psychedelic look of this; it’s intriguing that the web shows up so clearly.

D.L. Shipman
Angel Trumpet:  This has an ethereal appeal.  Very delicate and soft.  I like the blurred background with the in focus flower.  This is very attractive.

Lea Murphy
Homage to Joseph Cornell:  I like this image very much and it definitely is akin to Cornell’s work.  The colors used go very well together; I like the feeling of focused chaos.  Very nice.

Christopher Strevens
Margate:   Everything is in focus from front to back.  That gives this photograph a nice sharp look.   It’s a nice rendition of the architecture and gives me a feel of the area.  The red car and clouds add interest.  Very well done.

Bob McCulloch
Autumn Afternoon at Table Rocks:  Beautiful color and I like the tree the gentleman n the picture is standing in front of because the dark branches are so defined among the leaves.

Thank you to those who submitted work to the gallery and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator