Redux: Comments

My comments and comments on Christopher's comments -- all in red.
  -yoram

On Jul 24, 2012, at 11:09 AM, Christopher Strevens wrote:

Emily L. Ferguson Need some help, there?

It is nicely framed. Who is helping who, I wonder? I suppose the photograph was taken at a photo-club event. I wonder what he was photographing?

Very interesting difference in expressions.  It leads directly to Christopher's question.

Bob McCulloch Antique Shop

The goods on sale need reconditioning. In these shops here everything is in very good condition. It is more like a second hand junk store!

In the U.S. there is often not much difference -- scams everywhere.  But a nice shot of the feeling while coming upon such places.

Yoram Gelman Two Women

They are probably talking about the photographer. Did you ask their permission? People are hot on that sort of thing here.

My camera was on my hip (sneak shot).  They were probably looking at some handsome guy behind me.

Andrew Davidhazy Leaping setter

Wonderful – I cannot say more. The mystery is: how did you avoid duplicate images of the lady and ghosting in the setter?

I agree wholeheartedly about the shot.  And the form displayed by the dog -- 10 points for the dog and 10 points for the photographer.