Comments

Emily L. Ferguson Need some help, there?

It is nicely framed. Who is helping who, I wonder? I suppose the photograph was taken at a photo-club event. I wonder what he was photographing?

Bob McCulloch Antique Shop

The goods on sale need reconditioning. In these shops here everything is in very good condition. It is more like a second hand junk store!

Yoram Gelman Two Women

They are probably talking about the photographer. Did you ask their permission? People are hot on that sort of thing here.

Andrew Davidhazy Leaping setter

Wonderful – I cannot say more. The mystery is: how did you avoid duplicate images of the lady and ghosting in the setter?

Christopher Strevens.