From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christopher Strevens
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:21 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Mum

Mum died yesterday afternoon. I am with her now. Lifes struggles are over. All that fighting and now she is dead. Now there is nothing. No sound no breath. No greeting smile nothing. She just lays there motionless. Is she with her mother and father, sisters, bothers or is there nothing just non existence. There is only the sound of the refridgeration unit and the traffic in the street outside. I am very sad, she was my lifelong friend and now she has gone.
Chris
Sent from my Windows Phone

No virus found in this message.