RE: PF members exhibit on 09-29-12

Dr Chris

> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Sept. 29, 2012. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:
>

> Jan Faul -

A beautifil monochrome image. I like the tonal range and the silver.

> Lea Murphy -

It is a nice composition but you have not held the tones well. I would think this is a digital shot and I think a silver one would have been much better. Digital still has a long way to go.

> Ken Hendricks - DaVinci horse

I wondered.

> Randy Little -

Tempus Fugit irrivocable.

> Christopher Strevens - Waiter

No comment. A new life indeed. I may have to move into a flat because of the care home and solicitors fees.

> John Palcewski - Rider in White

I like the girl....

> Bob McCulloch - The Market

Yes it is nice and quiet at that time. I like the coloured lanturns against the otherwise nearly monochome image.

> Yoram Gelman - Four Chairs

A photographers photograph. I like capturing that sort of image too.

Chris.