Re: A few thoughts on this weeks photographs

Thanks, Andy!
Dave is not so famous maybe (he was once playing in 'Tre' or something).
Now he is alternatingly playing in Ireland and Estonia (with Johanson brothers / and in theatres).
The picture is slightly cropped and the background was not well designed stage.

Regards,
Peeter