Re: 8 vs 16 bit

There are no 16 bit printers. If your output is print the somewhere you'll need to convert to 8 bit or you'll have some nasty surprises when you print. The wonderful tonal range you get with 16 bit only goes as far as a zoomed-in monitor image. Nothing except your computer has any ability to work with higher than 8 bits. But that 16 bit stuff is nice to see on the screen for sure

Sent from my iPhone