Re: Foul Fowl

You know, iPhoneographers are the punk rockers of photography :)

Sheena is a iPhoneographer!!!

http://youtu.be/4jhFRgPI72c

Mário Pires

Photographer and curator of Photography now! http://www.scoop.it/t/photography-now

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net
http://twitter.com/retorta

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Jan Faul <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have read more than a few comments about the gallery here which suggested that either due to a lack of interest or commentary, the gallery has become moribund. Considering how much digital photography suffers from a lack of the 7P’s (Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance) shown here and elsewhere it’s not surprising. I will do my best to contribute both commentary and photographs as is possible. I will endeavor to put up images not previously seen on the web in hopes that those who wish to have their day in court with my images can make some pithy or illuminating commentary which should be published someplace.

Jan