Re: speedframes

When shooting with the Noblex or other rotary lens cameras, there is no 1/410th but a half second exposure of a car moving from left to right (same direction as lens) can result in a very long streak. With the right car and shutter speed it can look like 100+ yards. It doesn’t have to be cars either - walking fast is enough to make a nice blur.

that reminds me of a pic I did with my swing lens camera held vertically when a seagull decided to invade the frame and I was stuck with a 12 foot long seagull across the shot.