Re: Jan Faul

I hope Rev FLack is still using the beautiful 24x24” wash tank I sold him an eon ago.

On Aug 9, 2012, at 7:49 AM, Pablo Coronel wrote:

Jan Faul, a blast from the past!
Welcome back....

Rev Flack was doing well last time I contacted him 3 or 4 years ago....

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Emily L. Ferguson <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 7:05 AM -0400 8/9/12, Jan Faul wrote:
Pardon me asking this, but are you gonna cough up the scanning costs? I bill scans at $50.

Send me the film, Jan.  I'll take care of it.

P. O. Box 525,
North Falmouth, MA, 02556

On Aug 9, 2012, at 1:44 AM, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

On 2012-08-08 20:09, Jan Faul wrote:

I gave the PTC camera and film to the SI years ago and sadly it was

rejected.  If y'all really have to see the mediocre shots we all took,

 I can upload them to my web site next week.

Yeah, I actually would. I never expected the results to have any particular artistic value, but the project as it ended was rather a let-down of the energy generated while the cameras were going around. Seeing the photos in decent scans would go some way towards closure on that for me.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx