Christopher Strevens [ was RE: tablet PC history ]

Without eccentrics, the world (and photography, to stay on topic) would be
a very boring place. I never know if Christopher Strevens is pulling my
leg or not, and it doesn't matter (though I suspect his posts about his
mother are as genuine as they are touching). He posts, contributes,
critiques, and, in general, contributes a lot more than many of the
members on this list.

Andrew