Re: Dr Strevens [ was RE: tablet PC history ]

I have to put my two cents in on this topic.

What is interesting to me -- in a negative way -- is how quickly members jump in to comment on a subject such as this whereas discussions of photography are rare.

I agree with Andrew. Whether or not Chris is pulling my leg, there is no reason to object to his posts; in fact he contributes his photos more frequently than just about all of us and in doing so he contributes to this forum much more than others.

'Nuff said.

  -yoram