Gallery Comments

John Palcewski
Hand

This is a good snapshot. But is it a good idea to run across the road being dragged by an adult. Bad practice indeed!

The title could be hand - in - hand.

Trevor Cunningham
evh

I wonder what "evh" means? Otherwise it is a nice study of a player of a musical stringed instrument.

Yoram Gelman
Confucian Scholar Desks

I like the woodwork, the style and the craftsmanship. I once wanted a life of study and work so I became a science technician taking corresponance degrees and ended up with three degrees that I never used and a pension - was it the right thing to do? I don't think so I should have settled with one degree and a good, well paid working position. Do the students get jobs out of their years of study or just a clogged mind and benefit?

Pablo Coronel
Summery spirit

Flower studies are ok... I did a lot myself - then I threw all my photograps away.

Christopher Strevens
care

This is my effort and the title should have been "Cafe" but my windows phone's electronic virtual keyboard decieved my fingers. It is my breakfast before the egg on toast!

Sherie Taylor
Raising Bridge

Holland in the USA! I like it. They have these bridges on minor roads and waterways in holland too. Thank you for showing me a corner of the USA!

Emily Ferguson
The modern age

Very untidy.... laying about on the floor. You need a plug board on a desk! But it does reveal the moden trend in fashion. I wonder what the next big thing will be? It was microscopes one, then cine... but computers are still here.

Bob McCulloch
Tiger in the Backyard

I suppose it is a "tiger lilly". Nothing like a tiger, I wonder how it got its name - the 'fangs' in front perhaps?

Thank you for the gallery... nice work.

Dr Chris