Observations re: PF gallery photographs

As seen at http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Trevor Cunningham - Diamond Dave -
I guess this means more to some that know him than to me but what I find amazing is the amount of confetti and the fact there is hardly any on him. At first I found the flag a bit overpowering but then it grew on me. Maybe would be a little better if left hand had been included. Anyway, it is eye catching to be sure.

Don Draper - color explosion -
To me this has impact but not quite so much as the title implies. The onion (?) is a bit fuzzy or it seems so. I think this is a good start on a series even if others have done similar things - let's see more!

Dan Mitchell - Tea and Cakes -
Sorry, I can't get into this photograph so to speak. The white bar divides the scene cleanly as if it were two photographs or the triangular shaped banner almost indicates a mirror image but of course the scene below is very different. Very garish. I think this is a good photograph of a very poorly designed/installed window display.

John Palcewski - Photographer -
Quite humorous if it were not also sad. Says something about the state of physical conditioning of society - particularly in the US.

Andy