Re: Penrith City in Australia

Andrea,

If you have friends up there it would be great if you could persuade them to make a couple of photographs!
I don't think this would be a good enough reason to go up to or over to Sidney ... but maybe there are other reasons lurking in the background!! I had a whirlwind tour of Sidney once ... nice! but spent most of my time in Melbourne and had a great time there for 6 weeks or so.

Andy