Re: Penrith City in Australia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Davidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 9:53 AM
Subject: Penrith City in Australia

Hi, is anyone near Penrith City in Australia? I have an exhibition of 30 of my photographs there and it would be nice to get a photo of the installation - I've asked them but so far no response. Maybe someone here has a friend in that area? You can read the announcement (such as it is with unwarranted embellishments and blown-up prose ... not that I don't like that but ...) towards the bottom of the page referenced here:

http://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au/index.asp?id=5976

Sorry dude, I am some 3,933.7 km away from your exhibition :/ Hopefully some other aussie migt be able to assist !

all the best from Oz