Re: Boston July

Not convinced the TP party merits capital letters, I avoid them on principle. :)

On 6/14/12 1:54 AM, MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 13/06/2012 21:35:45 GMT Daylight Time, trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

social activity Avoid tea parties they have been known to get quite violent there. Please note this is an historical comment not a contemporay political comment otherwise I would have written Tea Party.
Hope you have a successful trip and avoid the Cabots.
Michael in Norwich