Re: IR conversion - Was: wannabe

> ..............................I know I will have to set up the picture first and then install the filter to shoot

Alberto,

As long as you don't mind a little imprecision in framing you could compose using a separate optical or frame finder (improvised?) attached to the shoe of the camera. This would only be good at one focal length but if you make a finder then you can adjust the focal length on your (probably) zoom lens.

;)
Andy