RE: Super Moon frenzy

Here in Israel it was very impressive !
But... I was driving ...and without a camera.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Davidhazy
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 5:33 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Super Moon frenzy

Well, things here were not very good at moonrise either. Periodically the
moon did appear through sliver openings on the clouds. I made series of
exposures as the moon passed behind these openings hoping to later assemble
the bunch into a final "round moon" image. Well, I thought this was a
"novel" idea and that this would be relatively easy ... hmmmm ... not so!!

Andy