Re: Super Moon frenzy

Well, things here were not very good at moonrise either. Periodically the moon did appear through sliver openings on the clouds. I made series of exposures as the moon passed behind these openings hoping to later assemble the bunch into a final "round moon" image. Well, I thought this was a "novel" idea and that this would be relatively easy ... hmmmm ... not so!!

Andy