Where Am I?

Hi Gang.............

I would guess I am not the only one who wonders where they are going.

I have a regular "day job" as a Manager of the Tool/Hdwr. Dept at Lowe's.
(28 years of Tools at Sears...8 Years of Tools at Lowe's)

I started to learn photography and playing the guitar when I was around 12.
(1966)

I have not always completely kept up with either
vocation but they have always been part of me.

In 1989 I started in business as  Prof. Photographer.
(a side line to my day job)

For a few years I played in a Folk/Rock Trio.
(I played acoustic and electric guitar, electric bass, mandolin and sang)

While in that Trio I would often tell the audience that I was...

A Photographer pretending to be a Musician.....
Not a Musician pretending to be a Photographer.

Now I find my self in a Trio playing Classic Rock/Country.
And I just bought a Steel Guitar.

Friday night I have a rehearsal with the Trio.

Saturday Morning I have a Photo Shoot.

Sometimes I have the feeling that I am a Musician.
Sometimes I feel that I am a Photographer.

I have more than a small degree of talent as either.

Maybe I should have been born twins.............

Or triplets while at my day job.

--
Russ

R.E. Baker Photography