Comments

Lea Murphy:  Your niece is adorable and I love the portrait.   Her _expression_ and pose (tilt of the head) are perfect, as is the lighting.  I’m sure this will be a favorite for years to come.

Kostas Papakotas:  The lighting is good, but maybe a tiny bit hot on the right hand side.  I like the idea of your club giving assignments.

Trevor Cunningham:  Unusual subject matter, good lighting (it seems a common theme for this show), interesting.  What is it you photographed?

Emily Ferguson:  I love the fence.  This is a different perspective on the falls compared to what I’m used to seeing.

John Palcewski:  Well done.  How did you do it?  The balls make an interesting pattern, again, the lighting is very good.  Nicely composed and framed.

Sherie Taylor:  A very good composition.  The structure on the right leads my eye right in to the photograph.  I like the “No – Do - Allow . . . “ sign.  This makes the image a little “funky” for lack of a better term.  There is lots going on to hold my interest; foot prints in the sand, the waves, people, and I like the pipes, structures, etc.

Bob McCulloch:  I like the frame-within-a-frame.  This is a good, strong image, well composed and framed.  I like the building’s reflections in the water.  This photograph is very appealing and well done.

This week’s photographs make an unusually good and interesting show.  Thank you to those who contributed and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator