Comments

John Palcewski
Break:  I like the blue and I feel as if I can hear what the young lady is thinking.  We’ve all been there, done that.  Really a very nice photograph.  I like it.

Dan Mitchell
Snow path:  My eyes were immediately drawn to the crystal-covered branches on the left side of the photograph and the beautiful ice arch over the path.  Beautiful.

Sherie Taylor
Sunrise: The boardwalk, being on the right hand side with the two figures in red create interest.  There is something soothing about the water and I like the skyline.  Lots of different elements in this photograph and they work very well together.

Emily Ferguson
breaking up:  I never get to see ice like this.  It’s fascinating when I think about how long it has to be very cold to get ice this thick.  The photograph has a pattern quality to it (the cracks in the ice, and I find it intriguing.

John Retallack:  You did a nice job of combining the two photographs, John. This photograph will bring back fond memories for all in it for many years.  It puts a smile on my face, just imagining the camaraderie that is taking place.

Bob McCulloch
Goldenrod:  I like the crispness of the photograph, the colors and the view I’m getting sitting here at my desk.  Where was it taken?

Michael Hughes
A belated Valentine from La Belle France:  I’m not too sure what to say about this photograph, except, thank you for thinking of Photoforum and wishing us a Happy Valentine’s Day.

Thank you to all who contributed to the show and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator