Re: Members photographs on 11 FEB 2012

On Tue, February 14, 2012 21:07, Robert Earnest wrote:

> As
> the miners were filling the holes they had drilled with explosives I
> asked,
> ³What does it look like when the blast goes off?² They looked at me like I
> was crazy and said that ³Of course no one has seen that!!!² I told them
> that
> if the memory card in one of the the video cameras could survive the blast
> we were all going to find out.
>
> It did. And it was awesome! And completely worth sacrificing a stupid
> camera.

I suspect "expendable" cameras are going to lead to a lot of interesting
things over the next decade.  I've already taken risks with my camera that
I won't take with my body; it's a small step from there to *certain*
destruction with a good chance of the image/video surviving.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info