Re: PF members exhibit on 28/01/12

Hmmmmm, after posting my previous question I tried looking at the gallery with Google Chrome instead of Firefox and everything looks as it should.  Going back to Firefox things are screwed up.....  ?????

Bob
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.

Is it just here or is the gallery sort of strange today?   I only have six, almost, photos and the names don't match the photo......