RE: How to...upgrade my pc (ot)

Thanks Chtis,
I know this way as I did it a few years ago.
I didn't erased the old OS so I could boot from both of them (in case I  forgot to transfer a small software to the new OS).
This time the situation is another story because the "old" have to be upgraded for using it.
I want to upgrade because it works well so I would like to continue.
Former time was because I had a slow machine that the update solved.

Sent from Pini Vollach's portable phone.