Re: A few comments on member's photographs

Peeter Vissak - Family and premises - this is a bit too  dark to fully appreciate the scene. It could be improved by the presence of elves or pixies.

Thanks, Andy!

BTW the elves  a r e  there, but they are not so much welcome to the toadstools region and keep backwards :)
I can see myself now that it is really too dark (I sent it via the other computer and the screen must be ill-calibrated). But everybody says my work is too morbid even if not about the Amanita genus.

Cheers!
Peeter