Re: PF members exhibit on 11/26/11

On 2011-11-27 10:05, Herschel Mair wrote:
Thanks Trevor. I couldn't believe nobody took offense at this image. I
was expecting a tirade... It's all about exactly what you saw in the
image... and it was made exactly for an audience like you. It's
artificial. It's gratuitous. It's "Tarty". It's trashy - it's about
things I've seen in church. I chose the church for its austerity puritan
visual associations. I chose the girl for what she looked like in a
tight dress. The original color of the dress was black and it was quite
a business getting it red! And, yes, I backlit the skirt. I lit the girl
so that she would look/feel somewhat out of place, as girls in
mini-skirts or tight jeans do, in church on most Sunday mornings.

And I was admiring it all :-).

Though I spotted a couple of places not quite done right, I have to say "good job" on the dress color change.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info