Re: PF members exhibit on 11/26/11

Yes, I see that now. It's just sloppy work on my behalf... unintentional. It wasn't meant to be a "Dirty" look... The red dress was a last minute addition and I obviously didn't pay enough attention to the red devil in the details! These girls can look extremely sexy in church but never dirty.

BTW the thing in her hand is actually an old bible.

Thanks for pointing it out. I've fixed it up.

Herschel