RE: PHOTOFORUM GALLERY

Well have you ever tried Neat Image? It works very well at removing noise. Also, if you pick your subject you can hide noise in road gravel or distant tree leaves etc. Big patches of even toned sky are tougher.
Greg

It is a dramatic pictures with stars that if a similar situation should come my way I will shoot it.  The full frame Canon must have good noise reduction at 3200.
Roy