Re: Partial Gallery Comment

My computer must not be sensitive enough. I just see a pumpkin in both pictures

In a message dated 11/21/2011 9:31:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
All Saints Day by Mr. Cunningham - When I look at the thumbnail I clearly see a child's face looking off to the left yet when I look at the larger image that face completely disappears and to see it, I have to really work hard. Its a really cool effect. On the larger image I like how you see the top lip silhouetted against a patch of light coming in through one or more of the other orifices.