Re: HSS and Macro

I should indicate that I'm shooting my subject matter inside a small table-top light tent that often has a snake clamp running into it as well. The opening is a little crowded. I did mention that I could get a boom, but like David mentioned, it would be a pain. If it was all out in the open and using natural light, it would be a non issue. But I do like the directed light with some diffuse.

However, my real issue here is that having to turn my lamp down to 1/16th power so not to overexpose severely limits my light options.