RE: HSS and Macro

On Thu, November 10, 2011 07:25, Gregory Fraser wrote:

> [...]

My forays (I'm not the OP, note) into shooting macro from a tripod have
been remarkably unsuccessful.  None of the photos I like have come from
them, and it's a lot more annoying to try to work that way.

I wouldn't yet describe this by saying I "have to" hand-hold; I'm still
working on trying to learn to get results I like from a tripod, because
there are significant obvious advantages.  But still.

(And they're all lit by natural light.)
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info