Re: external hard drives

How do you ID images on a defunct drive made after your last backup?  Do you have an app for that?

Chris Telesca

On 10/26/11 2:17 PM, PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have a separate drive for my photo data and I back it up to a mirror drive  at regular intervals so I don't have to reconstruct directories.  All I would have to do is go after the images on a defunct drive made after my last back up.
Roy