Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5833

> Anyone with an IPhone out there ever check this out to see just how big of a file you actually have to work with?  With all the Iphones out there, Id be interested to know

My iPhone 4 produced a jpeg image of a typical garden scene of around 2 MB size, giving me, in Photoshop Elements an 8.64 x 6.453 inches image at 300 pixels/inch - or 2592 x 1936 pixels.  I expect the iPhone 4S to be better than this.  My first digital camera from Panasonic produced tiny 640 x 480 pixels images !

dan