Surf well

The ways of the Internet had led me to some intricate places.

I am sure you are all aware of the http://digitaljournalist.org/ site. Just wanted to be sure. They had a rough time recently, but I spend some time in the archives every once in a while.

I Have been reading Mark Loundy's column for some time now. He always has interesting, thought-and-emotion-provoking information.

Common Cents: http://www.loundy.org/commoncents/

I subscribed to PhotoShelter back in the day they were into stock. Too good to be true, they went bust (as of microstock), but as Loundy put it best, they probably are into getting more than they give away. Check their excellent, excellent stuff (they are sent instantly via email).
PhotoShelter Free Reports: http://www.photoshelter.com/mkt/research/

They also have a blog well worth the digging.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, lets give a big hand to the automatic spell corrector!

Alberto Tirado